Thursday 31 October 2013

Half Term Fun!

I've been having a bit of an enforced blogging break due to the fact my iMac is poorly. My Mum has kindly leant me her laptop, so I've decided to do a half-term round-up blog post now that I have a computer to work on...

This half term we have:

Celebrated my daughter's 4th birthday with a bouncy castle, lots of fun food and a piƱata

Decorated cardboard masks with felt tips & stickers

Walked in the local woods with our friends...sightings of fairies have not been confirmed or denied...

Visited Chew Valley Farm on a beautiful sunny day and fed the donkeys, goats, ducks & chickens

Painted a tea set (one of my daughter's favourite birthday presents

Dressed up as a pirate and danced at a Halloween Disco!

Carved pumpkins...scary isn't he?

And tonight we're going to Cousin K's house for some Trick or Treating

Phew! It's no wonder I've been falling sleep on the sofa in the evening!

I'm linking up with the lovely Coombe Mill and their Country Kids Linky!

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

2 comments:

Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

That's a busy week packed with fun and I'm loving those lovely blue skies on your walk. The goats look every bit as cute and friendly as ours. They are always a favourite with the children. Thank you for sharing your half term fun on Country Kids.

PinkOddy said...

Sounds a busy week and I love the masks. Reminds me I need one of those paint your tea set kits as my son loves playing with my friend's little girl's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails